When Deputy William Ruto said that he was a ‘hustler’,many Kenyans laughed him off. But judging by his journey so far, DP Ruto is a perfect case of ‘from grass to grace’.
From selling chickens by the roadside at Jua Kali in Eldoret to becoming Kenya’s second in command.
He was recently ranked as the 12th most affluent people in Kenya with an estimated net worth of Ksh 30 billion(estimated).
His fortune can be attributed to a group of companies he owns and major stakes he has in some of the best grossing companies in Kenya.
Here is the list of properties owned by the current deputy president of Kenya;
1. Uasin Gishu Residence – estimated cost Ksh. 1.2 Billion.
2. 680 Hotel (Sixeighty Hotel),Hotels in Mombasa and Mara – estimated cost Ksh.3 Billion.
3. Stakes in Weston Hotel – estimated worth over Ksh. 2.5 Billion.
4. Oseng Properties Limited estimated at Ksh. 1Billion.
5. Stakes in Orterter Enterprises Limited estimated at Ksh. 2.5 Billion.
7. Major Amaco Insurance shareholder at Ksh. 1 Billion.
8. Osere flats in Rongai estimated at Ksh. 500 Million.
9. Karen Home said to be worth millions recently renovated at a cost of Ksh. 500Million.
10. Poultry Business at Turbo home estimated at Ksh. 750 Million.
11. Owns Emoo FM and has stake in Milele FM.
12. Residential Property along Jogoo Road,Nairobu -estimated worth Sh 1.5 Billion.
13 Four Choppers worth 1.2 Billion.
Two obituaries with conflicting dates of burial have opened up controversy over the burial arrangements…
Controversial NRM leader Miguna Miguna on Tuesday morning released rather shocking details on the circumstances surrounding…
An enthusiastic youth from Tana River County took President Uhuru Kenyatta by surprise after asking…
Kenyans on social media had a lot to say after a photo of Cabinet Secretary Fred…
On Thursday, Limuru residents and motorists along Nairobi-Nakuru Highway were treated to a movie-like scene when…